Tomorrow night marks my favorite party of the summer. Dan’s Hampton’s MonTaco. Dancing, drinking and all you can eat Mexican, this is the night to leave the diet in the dust.
- All this tequila isn’t going to drink itself, Espolòn, to be exact.
- Presented by Mohegan Sun, DJ Hannah Bronfman will be spinning all night.
- Unlimited Mexican food all night from the top chefs from Manhattan to Montauk. Take the chance to meet these top chefs and hear about how their backgrounds influence their style.
- You can’t top the sunset from the deck at Gurney’s Yacht Club.
6. After Party from 10-Midnight Presented by Whispering Angel7. A portion of proceeds will benefit All For The East End (AFTEE), a 501(c)(3) that showcases and provides support to the more-than 1,000 charity organizations in the five East End towns.
8. From shrimp and pineapple, to pork belly and pretzel bites, taste tacos like you never have before (and a spicy margarita or two)
9. Specialty drinks to try will include:
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Ginger Beer, Fresh Lime Juice
Bulldog Gin, Campari, Cinzano 1757
Espolón Tequila, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, Grand Marnier
Appleton Estates Rum, Campari, Pineapple Juice, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice
Woodford Malt Sour
Woodford Reserve Malt, Lemon Juice, Ginger, Honey Syrup
10. I’ll be there, need I say more?
Dan’s Corona MonTaco Waterfront Fiesta is Saturday, August 4 at Gurney’s Montauk Yacht Club. Tickets are $125 for admission from 7:30.–10 p.m. VIP tickets are $199 and include the VIP After Party Presented by Whispering Angel from 10 p.m. to midnight.